Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Revlon Photoready in 009 Rich Ginger!

Hey guys!

I am not really a foundation gal, but with all the rave & hates about the photoready! how can i not try it right?(:


Soooo, i did! I got mine in 009 Rich ginger, i did a mini swatch so you can compare it with MAC.
My MAC spf 15 foundation is in NC45 & you can see that the photo ready is much lighter, but it somehow blends really well & it DOES NOT look too fair on me! (:


All about it :

This foundation was supposed to give you the no-makeup look
For all skin types
Tiny range of colour for revlon (9 colours only)
FABULOUS pump! with excellent control!


REVIEW:

Before getting it, i read so many different mixed reviews. Some people loved it to no end & some hated it etc. So i decided not to get it, especially since i'm not big on foundation!

BUT, i went to priceline (sells drugstore makeup & beauty mart in Australia) & i saw them promoting it! Out of curiosity, i tried it & i swear i fell in love with it instantly! I love the tiny specks of shimmers! It gives you the glowy look which you want especially in the autumn/winter! I love dewy look! I could not control myself & purchased it!

I used it for a week & i must say i am quite impressed, it does give really light coverage (which works out well for me) & it does have the dewy, no-makeup look which i like! If you want more coverage don't go for this, it will NOT give you what you are looking for. This is to me a very everyday foundation which i feel still allows my skin to breath! (:

Ratings : 3.5/5 Poofs!

Anyways, if any of you guys want to see a review on the product below, leave a comment/ tag & i will do so! Swatches & reviews! just give me a holla! :D

This Chi Chi pack has eyeshadow, blushes, bronzer, lipgloss & applicators! So give me a holla for the swatches of these! :D


Beauty Poofs!
One thing which i have been religiously doing is really making sure i WASH my face very very well daily! I do not wash my face from the tap, i actually fill up a bowl of water (i have a special bowl which i use to wash my face & do facials for myself) & really give me face a good wash!

If you want to see how i wash my face/do my own facial, leave a comment/tag & i'll do that for you guys! :D

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. would you say the revlon one has yellow undertones? I got golden beige it is a little bit light for my skin tone! I asked a lady for help and she said rich ginger or golden beige.

    ReplyDelete