Monday, March 1, 2010

MAC Too Fabulous!

Hey guys!

I went to Myers TODAY! & the new collection Too Fabulous is out! :D

The mineralized blushes are REALLY PRETTY! (: They look really shimmery but it isn't as shimmery on your cheeks!
It's my first mineralized blush & i love it! I just purchased it so i have not used it yet! But the MA at MAC applied some for me! I bought bi-tone.

Credits :temptalia
There are 5 colours,
Bi-tone : pink & goldish
Buddy up : Plum & bright pink
Chic Couple : Peachy and brown
Rhapsody in Two
: Light pink and light peachh.
Sun & Moon:
brown with pinkish brownish shimmers

There are also Dazzle creme which i did not really fancy thus not getting any. There were 12 colours (i think) if you like hate dazzle glass shimmers you will LOVE this! It has NO shimmers at all. I love the shimmers in dazzle glass thus did not purchase any of the dazzle creme!

There were also 6 lip liners which were quite pretty, i'll post up their pictures soon! (:

Pop by Myers/DJs to check them out! A relatively small collection but it was quite pretty!(:

ANYWAYS!!!! Colour Forecast will be out on 15 MARCH(MONDAY) according the MAC SA very very very excited for that!! I really can't wait there is a 101 things i WANT from that collection!!

MAC makes me broke :( boo!

Swatches of Bi-tone will be up soon & IF i have time i'll pop by Myers/DJ again to swatch everything else (: I might not have time though :( Uni's been terribly busy! sighs.

love you guys! (:

1 comment:

  1. Hey E!

    I saw your sig and checked out your blog - looks great! You now have another follower :D

    Rhapsody in Two looks like the one for me on my pale skin! I might go and play around with it in my lunchbreak.

    MAC also makes me broke! That's why I buy it on specktra and allcosmeticswholesale.com and rock-the-catawalk.com ;) Much cheaper when you pay US prices hehe.

    You'll have to do a review of the UD eyeliners when you get them :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete