Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MAC Lillyland & all ages!

i know this is getting abit boring all words & no pictures
BUT bear with me please! My cable will be here in 13 days time!
(i left it at home & my friend who is flying to brisbane will be bringing it back for me!)
sorry for the lack of pictures!

STAY TUNED THOUGH! because i'll not only be doing my USA haul but also mac's new collections in aus!

It is only an online exclusive though :( which means i cant get the pleasure of purchasing it at the store & bringing them home straight away!sighs but i'm so gonna order them still!

Lillyland
which i am really excited for, gorgeous gorgeous colours!
I'll tell you lovelys what i got & swatch them for you alrights?!(:

& also all ages, all races, all sexes (what a long long name! hahas)
i'm not as excited for this BUT i am a HUGE HUGE fan of netural colours! so this works out well for me!


really really excited! cant wait!
see you guys sooon! <3 & thanks for sticking around!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment