Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MAC all ages, all races, all sexes collection!

guess what guess what guess what!!!
i've got my awesome package from the US & you guys are just gonna L.O.V.E all the stuff!
i've taken photos & am so so so excited! cant wait to post them up!!!!

also i went to MAC today! hahas yess & got my all races... collection mini haul!
i really thought the collection would be bigger! it was really small, so abit disappointing! :(
but i managed to get 2 items. pictures & SWATCHES will be up soon I PROMISE!!!!
cant wait for my camera cable to get back here!

anyway i've ordered my lillyland stuff (it is an ONLY ONLINE exclusive in australia)
so you won't get them in the stores you have to get it online!
there is free shipping for MAC (aus) if you purchase more than 2 lillyland products!
so grab them now before they run out! i have a feeling its gonna go like HOT CAKES!
definitely cant wait for mine to come! yays (:

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment